Press: Yesler in the News
Puget Sound Business Journal
– “Not far from where Henry Yesler fired up the first steam-powered sawmill on Puget Sound in 1853, a startup is working to bring...
– Yesler’s Matt Meyers details three lessons to be learned following the crash of the California-based bank.
– Yesler CEO Matt Meyers weighs in on short and long-term changes in the LBM industry, including technology.
– Marketplace from Yesler is designed to speed and organize communication between buyers and sellers of lumber and building materials.
– SEATTLE — Yesler has announced Michael Welch as vice president of sales. Welch will lead the sales and customer experience program for...
– New technology empowers lumber traders to create a digital channel and communicate instantly with trading partners.
– Yesler has recently closed $5 million in new investment led by San Francisco Bay Area-based Crosslink Capital.
– Yesler, the Seattle-based startup creating an Expedia-like experience for the volatile lumber markets through a software-enabled platform,...