Press: Yesler in the News
Subscribe to our newsletter
Get the latest on feature updates, press releases, industry news and more.
– Yesler has recently closed $5 million in new investment led by San Francisco Bay Area-based Crosslink Capital.
– Yesler, the Seattle-based startup creating an Expedia-like experience for the volatile lumber markets through a software-enabled platform,...
– New investment by Crosslink Capital to drive engineering and go-to-market growth for Lumber & Building Materials technology platform
– I’ve been listening to Bloomberg Radio lately for the play by play of the recent stock market volatility. Supply chain issues have been...
– Yesler’s CEO Matt Meyers contends that lumber is always a follower, not a leader.
– “The Yesler Marketplace is what the industry needs more of. It creates a fast, collaborative and transparent platform for buyers and sellers...
– “Rather than one-size-fits-all solutions, tech developers build tools that can be customized to LBM dealers’ specific needs, and...